Work at OrchardGate
Job Opportunities available at OrchardGate Apartments
401 Applewood Ct.
Evansville, IN 47712
Community Leasing Manager
See job descriptions and details below.
OrchardGate Apartment Community is located on the West Side of Evansville, Indiana. We are a mid-size apartment community comprised of 128 one- and two-bedroom, garden-style apartments.
We believe in quality craftsmanship, a strong work ethic, and collaborating as a team to accomplish community goals.
Below are a list of positions we are currently looking to fill. If you are interested, please email us your resume. Including a cover letter is preferred but not required for these positions.
Full-Time Community Leasing Manager
COMING SPRING 2021!
The foundation of success at OrchardGate Apartments is rooted in family values and commitment to quality. We want to add team members who share a goal to ensure OrchardGate consistently evolves to meet the needs of the tenants while reaching larger Community and Stakeholder goals. We are looking to hire talent to help us innovate and enhance the business.
OrchardGate Apartments will be seeking a Community Leasing Manager in 2021.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Meet with potential residents, identify their housing need, show vacant apartments (when available), and tour apartment amenities
– Conduct interviews to determine eligibility to rent within the OrchardGate Community and prepare appropriate responses based upon results. + Eligible criteria based on application completion, credit check, criminal history check, and job/character reference verification.
– Ensures accurate leasing data is entered into OrchardGate property software.
– Collects funds related to security deposits at move-in and monthly rents. Assist with deposit returns.
– Prepare leases and maintains lease records, files, and property wait-list.
– Create and update resident file. Includes move-in paperwork, rental payment and maintenance request history, and move-out paperwork.
– Last-minute inspecting of rented apartment to complete (or notify maintenance of) any last minute needs, if necessary.
– Distribute keys and ensure all questions have been answered.
– Update mailbox units with tenant information.
– Process maintenance and lockout requests and inform appropriate team member so requests can be completed in a timely manner.
– Monitor property occupancy. Help strategize to increase leads, meet goals
– Work with Property Manager to maintain competitive rental rates.
– Assist in resident retention by providing a high-level of customer service.
– Ask appropriate tenants for reviews on internet-based sites.
– Help ensure the leasing office and a model apartment (if available) are in a presentable condition for tours and potential residents.
All business to be conducted in accordance with OrchardGate Apartment Community’s Policies & Procedures in addition to: Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, plus all other Federal, State, and local laws
– Two to three years of experience in community leasing is required.
– Taking pride and responsibility in your work
– Good organizational skills.
– This position has some leadership responsibilities and will be encouraged to help improve office operations when applicable.
– High school diploma, GED, or Indiana HSE. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– No criminal record
– Valid driver’s license, as an occasional pickup maybe needed
Competitive wages are offered based on experience.